Korea Spirulina Ampule Cream
Korea Spirulina Ampule Cream (Cream 100ml)
Spirulina contains the highest antioxidant ingredients such as ficocyanin Protein, minerals, beta-carotene, chlorophyll which will protect skin, regenerate, whitening, moisturize, and reducing wrinkles
[How to use]
1. After cleansing in morning and evening, it cleans up the skin texture with toner.
2. Take an appropriate amount on the entire face, spread it gently on the skin, and then absorb it from below.
3. You can check the smooth skin.
# Spirulina Polatensis extract
- Always upset, strengthen skin immunity, moisturize
- Formation of skin moisture barrier, quick absorption, prevention of skin cell aging
- Skin barrier strengthening, moisturizing, skin improvement, cell regeneration
# Gentian extract
- Incense oxidation, whitening effect, prevention of aging
# Top extract
- hydration, skin regeneration, skin vitality
# Kelp extract
- Antioxidant, skin soothing, skin regeneration
# Grape juice extract
- Antioxidant, moisture, skin regeneration, wrinkle improvement
# Sea grape extract
- Skin elasticity, nutrition, toxin emission
# Inca peanut seed oil
- Skin regeneration, wrinkle improvement, skin moisturizing
# Baobab seed oil
- Anti-aging, wrinkle improvement, skin moisturizing
Moisturizes the skin, and a component called picocyanin forms a skin film
It constantly supplies moisture and helps skin regeneration, whitening and wrinkle improvement without stickiness!
Ingredients: Purified water, butyleneglycol, glycerin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, squalane, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, Inca peanut seed oil, Baobab seed oil, marula seed oil, rosemary leaf oil, spirulina platensis extract, sea grape extract, Ganoderma lucidum extract, Seaweed extract, Goat extract, Sea tangle extract, Grape juice extract, Star anise extract, Hydroxy acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, Stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, Propanediol, sorbitan stearate, allantoin, adenosine, tocopherol